Tuesday, April 16, 2013


My Boobs Are My Selling Point



The famous Nollywood actress Ifeoma Okeke, made a shocking revelation and describing her boobs as her selling  point, adding that she can flaunt it at anytime, anywhere.

Ifeoma told P.M News NollywoodReel that despite the fact that she flaunt her boobs, she has never been a victim of sexual harassment in the industry.

" I have never been harassed sexually. In Nollywood, I am one of those girls that flaunt  what I have because that's my selling point. I have got everything going for me -  my face, boobs and hot legs. But the fact remains that harassment is everywhere. That is, it happens in every sector, including the movie industry. If a guy tells you he likes and you agree to date him, don't tell me he harassed you and if you decided to make love to get a role, don't tell me he harassed you. That's when I disagree with people," Ifeoma said.



No comments:

Post a Comment