Friday, January 31, 2014

HURRAY: CALIFORNIA ALLOW FIRST EVER MAN-DOG MARRIED

WTF: California Allows First-Ever State Recognized MAN-DOG Marriage !


San Francisco, CA — an unprecedented event occurred at the Chapel of Our Lady at the Presidio in San Francisco as the first-ever state recognized human-animal marriage was conducted.

The occasion was graced by the members of the groom's family who flew in from various distance location to witness the first most bizarre kinda matrimony. The 35-year-old Paul Horner resorted to tie the knot with his age long and ONLY trusted friend (a DOG) named Mac age 5.5 (est of 36-year-old in human age).

Fr. McHale who officiated the outdoor wedding saw nothing wrong in Horner's action. His words “This is the definition of true love my friends. There's nothing more sacred than the bond between a man and his faithful dog. Now, since it is recognized as a legally binding marriage in the state of California, Mr. Horner and Mac will have all the same tax benefits and everything else coming to them that a regular married couple would receive. It’s a fantastic day to be alive!”
 

However, according to the California law, article 155 paragraph 10 states that: If a man and a man can get married and a woman and a woman can get married, if there ever comes that day, then a human and animal will have the exact same rights to marriage in every eye of the law. In other word, bestiality is legal! 

But this what Horner got to say "“I just love my Mac so much, I can’t wait till we can finally get back to the honeymoon sweet in Montana where bestiality is legal. Gosh, get with the times California! We can marry here just fine, but love making is a big NO-NO,”

“People keep asking me why I wanted to marry a dog. I told them I just want the same god given rights that every person in California is allowed to have. Don’t tell me I can’t marry my dog. I don’t tell you that you can’t marry a 500 lb woman with gas issues. That’s your decision. Don’t tread on me. I love my dog and I know he loves me a hundred times more than any gay wedding out there.” said Horner. 
The question is what next? We have seen man-tree, man -man, woman-woman, woman-monkey......what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment