Friday, November 21, 2014

40-YEAR-OLD MOTHER PREGNANT FOR HER SON AND SET TO MARRY HIM


Wonders "they said" never cease, or should one say what news will ever make the ear deaf and the eyes to shed blood? Regardless, One miss Mbereko is pregnant and set to marry her son courtesy of being the only who fend for him, and as a measure to elude getting married to her late husbands younger brother. 

Mbereko (40), who was widowed 12 years ago, has been secretly cohabiting with her first child, Farai Mbereko (23). She confirms that she is six months pregnant and she thought it wise to “marry” her son because that will deter her late husband’s young brothers, whom she claimed has been on her case - like forever! 

CONTINUE AFTER THE CUT........


Betty Mbereko stunned a village court where she promulgated her three years secret affair with her son. She said after solely spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it.

Her words

             "Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. 
               Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing 
               something wrong. “Let me enjoy the products of  my sweat,"
               she told the village court. 

Farai (her son) said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off any unpaid debt left behind by his father to his grandparents. 

Farai Words

                  "I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price  
                    and I am prepared to pay it off," he said.

“It is better to publicize what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Else they will accuse her of being promiscuous ".

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed).

In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.” He warned them to break off their marriage or leave his village.

They chose the latter and have left the village for an unknown destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment