Thursday, November 21, 2013

"I'M FRUSTRATED" - KIM K REACT TO HER ALEGEDLY 80K PLASTIC SURGERY


There were initial reports; Kim claimed she lost all the baby weight by workout and a strict adherence to diet, but Life & Style magazine claims she achieved this by seeing Dr Simon Ourian, a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon at the Epione clinic. The magazine claims she’s had ‘fillers, stretch mark treatments and a fat reducing ultrasound procedure on her stomach that costs up to $5000 a session and the total makeover of her post- baby body cost $80,000 

In her reaction, she tweeted this,
“I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I’m so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!”

No comments:

Post a Comment